Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Tale #7 : He pulled down my pants



Instead of editing this post with sleazy pictures I want to tell you a little story...

'Get down' he said.
The party was over. The kitchen looked like a mess. The pool was empty except for a floating undie. Tables full of liquer and boose. All alone now.
Our coffee wasn't even cold before he pulled down my pants. I spilled on my shirt, he took it off.
I looked at him. My fanstasy was looking through his shirt while sipping my coffee. Music played in the background. He went to the kitchen, got his coffee and poured the hole cup on his shirt. With a light smile he leaned against the sink. Waiting, waiting, until his torso was completely wet, saturated by coffee. I stood before him and laid my hands on him. We quickly removed his shirt. I licked his nipples, his belly button, and starting to open his pants.
'Get down' he said.

No comments: